Friday, November 7, 2008

That's why it's called a challenge... I Can't believe it's Friday

Oh my goodness!! I've been trying desperately to think 'outside the box' on the color cues which I posted from Michelle Laycock... and NOT post a halloween card (duh.. it has passed). This afternoon I was visited by my very creative and talented daughter.. and when she saw the colors, she said "Mom, what are you thinking!!" So much for totally squashing the creative juices! Needless to say, I haven't come up with anything post worthy or that I would want to admit to... I'll keep staring the colors... perhaps something will pop into my head... and it will be a WOW! moment... And then I realized I had visited these colors a couple years ago, when I made my "booglie eyes" tri fold card!! (yes, halloween)... you can visit this card, and more at my splitcoast gallery too. In the mean time, I'd like to see anything you've come up with! I've been so busy teaching my One Sheet Wonder class that my creative time has been reduced drastically...

In the mean time, I haven't done blog candy in a while... and think I may be over due, and have a simple and quick question... What is the best blog candy you've ever seen offered on a Stamping Site?

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: