Thursday, November 27, 2008

More on the Holiday Extravaganza Sale.. So Very Exciting

bundles_USslf

 

So many bundles.. so much fun!!  Make sure you take advantage of this limited time sale and special offer from Stampin' Up!  Simply visit my Stampin' Up! website HERE and click the SHOP NOW button in the upper right corner (just below my name/info).... The window will open up all the specials and promotions available from Stampin' Up!.  Select the specials button on the left side of the screen to see all the fabulous bundles and items.  I know you're going to have fun with this one!!

Get your holiday gift shopping done quickly from the comfort of your own home!!

See you soon!

 

Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

Dee Tollaksen said...

Oh, honestly, I can't find the bee in the upper left corner, I looked and looked. Then I looked at the whole card and found that the bee flew over to the right corner! LOL

nana_cindy42 said...

I couldn't find the word 'Specials' anywhere on that page after I hit 'shop now'. It's ok tho, I shouldn't be buying anymore stuff anyway until club. hahaha