Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More Color Cues for Card Making and Scrap Booking

image

OK.. this is kind of like a splitcoaststampers challenge...  Here are three sets of Stampin Up! colors provided by Michelle Laycock of LaycockDesigns.  Over the next couple days I'm going to use these colors to create fresh new cards to share.  In my downline unit training sessions I advise on use of colors and accents in cards... these color cues will make excellent training pieces too.  Of course, it will be a personal challenge for me because when I look at the first set of colors, all I see is halloween! 

  

 

image 

So... What do these colors say to you?  I think they're kind of fun, and can easily see a fun floral feminine card made with these colors, perhaps with a more antique or distressed flair.  The addition of tangerine tango is going to be interesting, isn't it?  The Almost Amethyst and Kiwi Kiss combo is a no-brainer, natural combination for me but that tangerine tango!!  Michelle, what were you thinking??

 

 

 image

OK, this is the easy grouping for me... I love to combine blues with browns and the baja breeze and close to cocoa combination is no exception.  The Pumpkin Pie cue will be an excellent accompaniment...

Well... off to my stampin' room!

 

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: