Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Holiday Candy Holder and a RAK from Susanne

cello_box_stripedribbon

This simple pillow box was inspired by Shelli Gardner, owner of Stampin' Up!. Shelli recently did a tv spot in Utah showcasing table decor for the holidays. I'm not going to give it all away, because I'm going to have to CASE her ideas for an upcoming open house event!

I will share this lovely acrylic pillow box... using heavy acetate material. Lighter materials will not score properly, so make sure you use a heavier acetate on this project! I've added holiday colored M&M's and the fantastic Striped Grosgrain Ribbon tied with a knot at the top.. Do you recognize that stamp? It's from Winter Post (again)... wouldn't these make great favors for your holiday table?!

rak_susanne

My good friend and customer, Susanne sent me this lovely thank you card in certainly celery and bravo burgundy... She stamped bravo burgundy classic ink onto her certainly celery designer series paper using the baroque motifs stamp set... and added a beautiful medallion from the one of a kind stamp set. Susanne also used her handy dandy mat pak to punch evenly spaced holes along the celery edge of the focal piece... adding bravo burgundy narrow grosgrain for an elegant finish.. This photo does NOT do the card justice.. and I never would have thought of putting these colors together... they are simply stunning in person.. now I've got to make something with those colors too! Thanks Susanne!!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: