Thursday, October 30, 2008

Three more demo swaps... and a technique peek

lees_train_swap

Wow... this photo does not even come close to doing this card justice!!!  Lee swapped this card using the reverse soot technique... it's like a ghost train... or an antique photograph... and try as I might, I couldn't get my camera to show the beautiful simplicity of the card!  I'm going to have to teach this technique someday when Lee lets me borrow her train stamp!  You can view Lee's blog, Stamping Lee Yours HERE.

Stamps:  Happiness is a Journey #111540 / 2 pcs / $16.95

 

christina_swap_oct

I have to admit, I wasn't a big fan of Mr. Twigster when he arrived on the scene in our Holiday Mini Catalog.. but he does make you giggle every time you see him!  This is Christina's card.. fresh and fun with a crimped green background.. you can't really see it in the photo, but Mr. Twigster sports many differently colored brad "light bulbs" on the string he holds.  I can't wait to share this card with my stampers.. I'm sure they'll love it as much as I do!

Mr. Twigster #111772 / set of 4 / $13.95, Snow Swirled (Season's Greetings) #111690 / set of 6 / $26.95

 

demo_swap_oct

 

And... Brenna used tone on tone stamping, and the Season of Joy Stamp Set to make this lovely and simple, quick to assemble  Christmas card in certainly celery and real red card stock.   I'd like to add some brads to the corner, or perhaps a ribbon knot.. I guess I use ribbon a lot more than I realized!

Stamps:  Season of Joy #220384 / set of 8 / #26.95

 

Off to my stampin' room!

Sharon

 

 

 

Pin It!

No comments: