Friday, October 3, 2008

Posting Winter Post Christmas Card

Winter Post is a Holiday Mini Catalog exclusive stamp set with fabulous figures and images.  It is also one of Shelli Gardner (Stampin' Up's Owner/CEO) Exclusive designs.  Similar to the exclusive big shot dies, you may have noticed the small heart next to the item number in the catalog... "heart Shelli" means it's one of her favorite picks and designs.  This card is a semi CASE of something I saw somewhere on the web.... where???  I sure wish I could recall and give credit where due!!  Of course, the original card was far more detailed and intricate.  I've WAY simplified it here for my stamp camp.  If I manage to locate the original, I'll post a link..it was a fab card!

postcard_dsp_deer

Stamps:  Winter Post (111780/7 pieces/$26.95), Flores Suaves (de Celebrando Creatividad en espanol)

Classic Ink:  Close to Cocoa

Cardstock/Paper:  Holiday Treasures, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip

Other:  Brads, Mini Clips Assortment, Dimensional Dots, Mat Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Close to Cocoa Stampin' Write Marker, Alpine Ribbon Originals from the new mini catalog (113100/ 24 yards two designs/$14.95)

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, this card is a loose design of ponygirl from SCS. I too, loved her detailed card and cased it for one of my upcoming classes. Love the simplicity of yours too! Great work.