Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Mr. Twigster is HERE

MrTwigster_SarahWhitman

Mr. Twigster (111772/ set of 4/$13.95) is a stamp set that really grows on you.  Each time I look at him, he brings a new smile to my face!

This lovely card was created by Sarah Whitman and has lots of layers and personality!  She's even added Dazzling Diamonds to the trees in the background.  I love the way she offset Mr. Twigster with layers and two shades of gingham ribbon too!

On a side note, when I first MrTwigster_JessicaAdamsshowed the holiday mini catalog to my daughter (college student)... and she flipped the page to Mr. Twigster, she let out quite a laugh and "oooooh.. he's so cute".   I thought it interesting that both swap card makers chose to make Mr. Twigsters' scarf blue.... very little coloring needed with this set, and he does make you laugh!

The flat bow on this card is really very fun when paired with the scallop edge punch layers and pretty colors and designer series paper!  This swap card was received from Jessica Adams of New Cumberland, PA. The upward facing scallops make a really fun touch on the card too!

 

Sharon

 

Pin It!

No comments: