Saturday, October 11, 2008

Last Day.. 99.00 Stampin Up Starter Kit and Handmade Holiday Gifting

The Stampin' Up! $99.00 Starter Kit is available TODAY ONLY... with three kit options, there's something for everyone. Become a member of my stampin' team today, and receive an extra special starter gift from me too! Just click Join Now in the upper left hand corner of my Stampin' Up! website and enter the password JoinMyExclusiveTeam..... Click HERE to Join NOW! To learn more about Stampin' Up! Opportunities and products, Click HERE.

Whew... this has been a very busy two week period! I'm just starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!! Our daughter is well on the mend from knee surgery, and has moved back to her home. Last week I held an open house for fabulous Silpada Designs Jewelry, my new addiction. I have become a demonstrator for Silpada too!

I have set aside this week to prepare for next weekend's Handmade Holiday Stamp Camp. I'll be creating and designing a variety of projects suitable for gifting during the Christmas holidays. One of the projects we will revisit is stamping on marble coasters. We'll also be creating gift packaging items, a cute gift card holder and ??? Guess I need to work on more! Any great ideas out there, I'd love to hear them!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: