Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Holiday Mini Swaps Have Arrived

You may recall that I recently entered a Holiday Mini Card Swap with other demonstrators from around the country.  My original post, with my sample card is HERE.  The participating demonstrators were told to use layers, Holiday Mini Stamp Sets, produce quality samples, and provide a list of supplies on the back of the swap card.  My cards arrived today... what a pleasant surprise!  I am still quite swamped... and still playing nurse while my daughter recovers from her third knee surgery... so over the next few days, I'll be sharing the beautiful cards I've received!

EatDrinkBeScary_MariaAnnPan

Starting with fall cards, this one was received from Maria Ann Pane, this first swap features House of Haunts, Eat Drink & Be Scary (111764 / 5pcs/ $18.95)

Maria Ann also used the top note die with the matching curly label punch.  Isn't the spider cute??

 

EatDrinkBeScary_KathyRasmus

This Eat, Drink & Be Scary card received from Kathy Rasmussen.  I love the way she used the Ghostly Greetings Double Sided Designer Papers (112463/ 12sheets/$9.95) and pieced them together using a zig zag stitch and her handy dandy sewing machine.  The words fit nicely into the small tag punch, and is backed with a large tag punch.

This is a 5x5 card... if you plan on making cards this size, be sure to add extra postage ($.64).

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: