Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Color Cues... Creating Cards for Fall and halloween

I've been a follower and fan of Michelle and her causes for several years... and some day I'm going to hire her to create a custom banner for me.. I just have to figure out what I really want!!  So.. this is kind of a challenge... here are three dots of color... provided by Michelle Laycock of Laycock Designs... (you can view her blog HERE).

%Blog Banner %Stampin Up Demonstrator

So.. the challenge to YOU.. is to create a card using these specific colors+ one!  When I look at these colors, I see monsters, and trick or treats, perhaps fall leaves and colors... but you may see something entirely different!!  I'm going to challenge myself to create a card that is NOT halloween or fall related.. we'll see if I can do that, and I'd love to see what you create too!

Off to work.. hmm.. what stamp set shall I use?

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: