Thursday, October 16, 2008

Christmas Bag Topper and Great Ribbon

giftbag_topper_ribbon

From the moment I first saw the Christmas Classics Stamp set, I fell in love!!  The stamp set has the same shading effects as Together Forever, a set I used for my Convention Swap this summer. 

This simple bag and topper are stamped in always artichoke ink.  I've added bulbs to the bottom of the bag, and plan to add dazzling diamonds to the trees which are stamped on the top note sizzix die.  To make the very vanilla top note stand out more, I've added a sponge daubber-ed edge of chocolate chip which also ties in the chocolate chip cardstock used on the bottom layer of the bag topper, with Riding Hood Red card stock sandwiched between.  I'll probably make a tag with the star image from this stamp set... and some glitter (again).   Ooooh.. and I'm going to have to order more of the fabulous 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon which I've tied in a simple bow at the top of the bag... This ribbon is so soft, and easy to work with.. it really adds a touch of charm and elegance to your Christmas projects!!  And it's only available through the current holiday mini catalog... better order some soon!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: