Monday, October 6, 2008

Another Fall Swap... and a RAK

HappyBlessings_ShannonCleme

Happy Blessings (111768/ 5 pieces/$19.95) received in the swap from Shannon Clemens.  Shannon did an excellent job of coloring, and even cut out the little pumpkin in the foreground.  This fun little card was created with the Coluzzle Cutting System... a perfect circle to highlight the colored area of the card.

I love how our designer papers, ribbons and markers all match.. it just makes card making so easy!

RAK_KathleenLaPierre_Austin

Kathleen LaPierre of Austin, Texas sent me this lovely and fun RAK card...  and I'm going to have to CASE it for an upcoming workshop, I know my customers are going to love making this card!

Kathleen used versamark and clear embossing powder to add stars to the background paper... and then followed up with the black embossed greeting.  I'm really loving the double layered stars too.. Don't you?

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

Cindy Ware said...

Fall is my favorite season or WAS when I lived in NH. I love the pumpkin card!!!