Saturday, September 27, 2008

Snow Swirled for My Seniors Stamping Club

Once a month, I meet with the seniors at the Jim Fortuna Senior Center to make cards.  This month, they asked to do Christmas cards.  I have to keep the cards fairly simple yet challenging enough to keep their interest.  The group is quite varied with both beginner and accomplished stampers and some very talented artists as well.  This lovely but simple Snow Swirled and Priceless card was inspired by Kristaluv2stamp on splitcoast stampers.  Of course, I've changed it to make it more my own.  I thought her pairing of Priceless and Snow Swirled was absolute genius... you can view her gold embossed sample HERE.

seniors_snowswirled_pricele

Stamps:  Snow Swirled, Priceless

Classic Ink:  Handsome Hunter

Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Handsome Hunter, Brushed Gold

Other:  Gold Cording, Gold Brads

The group really liked making this simple yet elegant card... check back tomorrow for the other card we made!  Help support Splitcoast Stampers by joining the Fan Club.  Membership is just $25.00 per year... you can find out more about the Fan Club when you CLICK HERE.

Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

jayne said...

I think this card is really beautiful, I would call it elegant instead of simple, VERY pretty, may have to try this myself
Thanks to you for doing this for the seniors, I know they appreciate it!

Olivia said...

Both cards are really beautiful and simple to do. Will have to case both of them!! Thanks for sharing.
Olivia