Monday, September 22, 2008

Seasons of Friendship, Holiday Mini Demo Meeting Swap

This is my card for last week's demonstrator meeting and swap.  I chose to use the new holiday mini catalog stamp set "Seasons Of Friendship" (#111776, set of 6, $23.95) and the Autumn Vine Designer Series Paper (#112995, 2 sheets each of 6 double sided designs, $9.95).  The fall colors in the paper inspired the actual card.  At first I was compelled to color each leaf a different color and stamp on the tree... but the voice of reason quickly took over!!  I had to make 8 cards and coloring the leaf stamp with markers 80 times was a bit too much for a down line meeting swap... sorry!

I really love the soft fall colors of this paper with really rust, more mustard, sage shadow, and chocolate chip patterns!  Now I'm going back to the drawing board to do a demo quality swap with a few stampin' friends at Stampin' with Beate.  I'll post that card after I've actually created it... I'm running just a little behind here!

seasons_0921_slf

Stamps:  Season Of Friendship

Classic Inks:  Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust

Cardstock:  Really Rust, Sagew Shadow

Papers:  Autumn Vine DSP

Other:  Chocolate Chip marker and narrow grosgrain ribbon

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

Susan B said...

Hi Sharon

I really love this card. Sorry I didn't make the meeting so I could get one of my own. You always inspire me with your work.