Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Season of Friendship... My other swap.

I rarely participate in mailed swaps, but something about this one appealed to me.  The swap cards had to be from the new Holiday Mini Catalog... and each participant signed up to use a different set.  I wasn't very quick on the draw... and someone already picked my first favorite to swap!  Well, then... I chose my other favorite set from the new Mini.. Season of Friendship.

I've packed another little surprise in this swap... Stampin' Up! Designer Series Double Sided Paper "Juntos" (#112457, $9.95), which featured in the Spanish catalog supplement "Celebrando Creatividad".  I just LOVE this paper!  The fall colors are absolutely fabulous, with rich velvety tones and texture that you can almost feel... and definitely salivate over!  It will make absolutely awesome fall scrapbook pages, cards, books, and projects... I've already ordered more for my personal stash!

swapcard_beateStamps:  Season of Joy

Paper:  Very Vanilla, Really Rust and Always Artichoke CS, Juntos DSP

Stampin' Write Markers:  Really Rust, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip

Other:  Felt Ribbon, Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets, Linen Thread, Dimensional Dots, and Crop-a-Dile Tool

Ink:  Chocolate Chip

 

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: