Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Online Ordering Now Available... and another punch card

Woo Hoo!  Beginning at 11am EDT, my stampin' up! site will feature a shopping cart and online ordering!  All the fabulous stamps and supplies you see here and the exclusive Big Shot Dies may be ordered and shipped directly to you!   Go to MY SU! SITE HERE and check it out!  This is a very exciting change which we've been waiting for since convention!

Today I am featuring only one card.. but will also show you the inside of the card!  It was also a part of my most recent punch a bunch class... if you're wondering where the punch is.. take a look inside!  I just love pop-up cards, and when I saw this technique posted on a blog recently, I don't spend much time on the internet.. but this one really caught my attention and I just had to c.a.s.e. (copy and share everything)it.  I only wish I could remember where I saw it to give the originator credit for the clever use of the scallop circle punch!

bohobkgd_punchabunch

Stamps:  Boho Backgrounds (111072), Short and Sweet, Bella's Blooms (111600)

Cardstock:  Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Not Quite Navy

Other:  Paper Trimmer with scoring blade, kraft taffeta ribbon, Not Quite Navy Classic Ink, Scallop Circle Punch, Paper Snips, Small notecards with matching envelopes

oneofakind_inside_popup

So.. here is the inside of the card too!

To make the pop up, simple score a 2" square at 1/2", 1", and 1 1/2" and then punch with the scallop circle punch.  Fold the circle in half on the center line and then use your paper snips to cut two times (equidistant) from the center to the scored line.. invert the creased area and you have a fun little pop up!

I'm going to have to play with this technique more.. it's just about the easiest pop up ever!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: