Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Flower for All Seasons... a Very Versatile Stamp Set

cardinal_christmas_hunter

My friend Barbara told me a very inspirational story about cardinals and how she and her sister will always remember their Mom when they see a cardinal... and so I had to make a Christmas card using the set "A Flower for All Seasons (#111592, 4 pieces, $14.95).  The classic colors, and minimal coloring make this a quick and simple card to create.  The card is 3x6, which will fit easily into our small open-end envelopes (20/$7.50).  I think the new riding hood red taffeta ribbon and gold elastic cording (always a bargain) are an excellent way to add a bit of pizzazz to this otherwise simple yet classic card.

This simple card was also featured in my Chistmas Card II stamp a stack... and of course, it was a big hit too!

Cardstock:  Whisper White, Hunter Green, Brushed Gold

Classic Ink:  Hunter Green

Other:  Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon, gold elastic cording, Certainly Celery and Hunter Green Stampin' Write Markers, Aquapainter.

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

Zeta said...

I love this card, it reminds me that I have to start MY Christmas cards!! LOL!!!!

~ZETA~