Sunday, September 28, 2008

Christmas Stamp A Stack... two of 6 cards made during this camp!

When you only have two hours and want perfection... the cards need to be both easy and elegant.  Here are two of the cards we made in this weekend's SAS (Stamp-A-Stack).  Whew... the first of three camps was scheduled for 10 am on Saturday morning.  Honestly, I've been sooooo  busy that I sat down at 4pm Friday evening to 'come up' with the cards... and I got up early this morning to cut, clean, bake and prep for my class.  My DH (darling Husband) has always said that if you're in a timeline crunch, I'm the one to call since I work well under pressure (I may not like it, but I can pull it out of.... where??)  So here are two of the cards we completed this weekend. 

snowswirled_baja_holiday

This first card features the fabulous "Snow Swirled" stamp set (item 111690, 6 pieces, $24.95) and lots of dazzling diamonds.  This card glitters beyond the imagination!!

Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Whisper White

Classic Ink:  Baja Breeze

Other:  Dazzling Diamonds, 2 way glue pen, Baja Breeze striped 5/8" ribbon(111375/15yds/$9.95), Dimensional Dots, Ticket Corner Punch

threeflowerholiday_ridingho

Boy Oh  Boy, was this ever a fun and quick card!!  We used the fabulous five petal punch to cut and mount the forefront flowers.... (well, most of us did.... somebody cut them out with scissors, I know not why!!)

Stamps:  Spotlight on Christmas (111694/6 pieces/$24.95) and Many Merry Messages (107121/8 pieces/$33.95)

Cardstock:  Riding Hood Red, Whisper White

Classic Ink:  Riding Hood Red

Other:  5 petal flower punch (#109041/ $15.95), Dimensional Dots, Small Open-End Envelopes (#107286/ 20 / $7.50), Dazzling Diamonds (ultrafine and fabulous glitter), 2 way glue pen

Have you started making your Christmas cards yet? 

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: