Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What a great Week!!... a quick post

This week, Stampin' Up! unveiled their new Fall Winter Idea Book and Catalog.  The catalog has been VERY well accepted and very popular too!  Several people came to my open house on Sunday... and picked up their copy of the catalog.  I can't begin to tell you how excited they were as they turned the pages and filled out their 'wish list'.. OH MY!!  I've got a wish list that is quite long, and have already ordered several items to preview during open houses/workshops/stamp camps and technique classes.  My calendar is filling so fast, I've hardly had time to update my calendar!   I promise I will do that during the next few days.

In the mean time, make sure you do check out my calendar for this weekend...  I've got a Christmas card workshop that is to die for!  We are making 6 card designs for just $12.00, with envies included.  Hope to see you there.. PLEASE RSVP... I want to make this the most pleasurable stamping experience possible and make sure your supplies are properly cut, scored, and prepared.

Can't wait to see you!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: