Friday, August 15, 2008

This Weekend: Christmas Focused Stamp A Stack

This weekend's stamp a stack will focus on Christmas cards.  We will create 6 different quick cards, simple designs to help you get a jump start on your holiday card making.  Bring your adhesive to this workshop, RSVP by August 15th at 2pm (904) 294-1112. 

Christmas_Card_workshop1

  We will be making all SIX cards, but I'm substituting another quick card for the one in the top center.  I had to order some more supplies... and since the new catalog orders are coming in so fast, my supplies haven't been shipped yet!  Don't worry, we'll be making that at the next Christmas Stamp A Stack, and I'll make sure that the card I substitute is one you will absolutely LOVE!  P.S.  The bottom three cards are CASE'd from my new demo friends with whom I swapped cards at the 20008 Stampin' Up! Convention:  (left to right) Becky Hay de Garcia from Fitchburg, Wisconsin, Brenda Haussman from Wildwood, Missouri., and Linda Reany of Royalton, Illinois... got to give them credit! 

We're going to have so much fun!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: