Friday, August 29, 2008

Snow Swirled.. A glistening tree

snowswirled$2495111690

When I first saw this stamp set on the pages of my new Fall/Winter Idea Book and Catalog, I knew I HAD to have it!

Snow Swirled (Item 111690, set of 6 $24.95) features a wonderfully flourished tree and fabulous snow flakes too. The greeting message is a fantastic bonus too:

May the true spirit of Christmas fill your heart with peace, and your home with love.

So.. last weekend I had a few minutes to play with this set a bit... here is one of the cards I made.

christmascards2 001_edited-1

It's a classic design which my camera just doesn't do justice.... I think I know what I'm going to ask Santa for this year (a new camera.. hint, hint...) Ultra Fine Cosmo Glitter in green adds a special sparkle to this great card too.. this card will definitely be a hit at my stamp a stack.. you're going to love it!

Stamps: Snow Swirled, Many Merry Messages

Cardstock: Handsome Hunter, Brushed Gold, Very Vanilla

Classic Ink: Handsome Hunter

Other Supplies: Fine Cosmo Green Glitter, 2-way glue pen

RSVP early for classes, as space is limited... check my calendar HERE!

Sharon

Pin It!

2 comments:

Susan B said...

This was my favorite Christmas set from the new catalog. I love your classic interpretation on this card. Oops, I think I feel a CASE coming on!

Lisa Page said...

Doesn't this tree from this stamp set just BEG to be embossed or glittered?!?! I haven't purchased it- yet! You did a great job on this card by showing off the potential that this stamp set has! So pretty!