Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shellabrate... A Really Fun Holiday Stamp Set

shellabrate$1895111688I've been working on Christmas cards, have you?  It's a great time to get started.  The new catalog has lots of ideas and new stamp sets to help you with all your Christ card making needs!  Over the next week or so, I will feature a holiday set and then several cards made using that set.  Some of these cards will also be part of my upcoming Christmas Card Stamp A Stack II.

So... the stamp set I am featuring today is "Shellabrate" and is christmascards2 006_edited-1 a fun pun set of 6 stamps featuring a snowman's beach dream vacation.  As you can see, the set features a surfing snowman, a Christmas tree made of shells, and holiday fish too!  The set (#111688) retails for $18.95 AND you can order it from me!

Cardstock:  Brushed Silver, Bashful Blue, Whisper White

Ink:  Basic Black

Other:  Aquapainter, Stampin' Write Markers, and Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (always a bargain!) 

Stay tuned for another card using this fun pun set tomorrow!

Sharon

Pin It!

1 comment:

Lee Conrey said...

Too Cute!!!! I knew I should have gotten this set!