Monday, August 18, 2008

Progressive Scrapbook Page...

Well, it's sort of a progressive page... At convention, we created this cute little scrapbook page.  The colors aren't really my style, but they're growing on me.

IMG_3355

 

The overall page size is 8x8 and it uses chipboard letters inked with white craft ink, felt flowers, and button bouquet (the new buttons option from stampin' up!)  Can't really see it in the picture but butterfly images fly gracefully across the top of the page, stamped with versamark ink, and the flower stem is also stamped in versamark.  It's young, fun and even has a cute scallop edge punch detail along one side of the page.

 

IMG_3353So.. I started playing with the colors and page a bit... and pulled out my bella rosa scrapbook paper... well, I haven't taped everything down yet, but I'm beginning to like the color combos a bit more!  I still need to add a more appropriate journal space... and I've got to create a companion page too.

I really liked the page even better when I offset some Always Artichoke paper for the background (behind the polka dots).  Green always tones everything down!

 

IMG_3354So... now I'm off to create a companion for this page!

Sharon

 

 

 

 

Pin It!

No comments: