Thursday, August 28, 2008

One more Shellabrate Card... Christmas Fishes to All

christmascards2 005_edited-1

I love to add a little surprise to the inside of my cards as well as to the envelope... and I don't always give you a picture of the interior design but had to add it to this post as it's the perfect sentiment for the interior of this shellabrate card!

Stamps:  Shellabrate, Many Merry Messages

Cardstock:  Old Olive, Confetti White, Real Red

christmascards2 004_edited-1Classic Inks:  Real Red, Old Olive

Punches:  Square Scallop, 1 3/8" circle, 1 1/4" circle

Ribbon:  5/8" Real Red Grosgrain (such a deal!).

Not sure how to get started?  Contact me for classes, to order supplies, and if you need help figuring out how much cardstock and ribbon you'll need to complete your holiday card making!  Check out my Stampin' Up! Website for contact information and upcoming classes HERE.

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: