Saturday, August 23, 2008

Full Post... Boxes and Bags Workshop

This workshop is always such a hit... every year I create unique special boxes and bags for your holiday gifting.   Yes, like others I scour the net looking for ideas... and sometimes become so overwhelmed because there are so many wonderful ideas out there!  I find I have to just turn off the computer, pull out my paper and scraps, and 'play'. 

boxexnbagsworkshop

This workshop will be repeated 3 times to accommodate everyone who is standing in line to take it.. so check my stampin' up! calendar HERE for upcoming class dates.

Don't you just love that new Kiwi Kiss card stock?  It is featured in many of these projects.... OH... and that new riding hood red tafetta ribbon is just luscious isn't it!

Left to Right... Fall harvest gift bag, 3 mini hershey bar box, 5 hershey kiss box with belly band, mini acetate bag in a box, and gingerbread 'house' box with acetate window.

I'm looking forward to seeing you at the workshop!  Reserve your spot early!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: