Thursday, August 21, 2008

Baskets and Blooms.. Love Shelli

IMG_3363-006

Yesterday I received my new Sizzix Baskets and Blooms Sizzix Die... and I couldn't wait to make this adorable little basket using the bella rose designer series papers!  Unfortunately, I neglected to order the extended cutting pad to fit the die (darn!).  It's on it's way now... but I just had to find a way to cut it out anyway... I'm not going to tell you what I did... because I certainly wouldn't recommend doing it the way I did! 

The die is part of the new Love Shelli signature collection, and includes several die cut flowers too.  I hope my cutting plates arrive before my September Sizzix workshop.. can't wait to let you try it yourself! 

IMG_3364-007

Here's another view... I've propped it up on my unfinished hershey bar box (the white you see in the background).  The little bag die cut goes together so quickly with tombow multi adhesive.  I'm going to add a tag or flower... but have to go back to work on my classes right now.  I just couldn't resist the temptation to play with the die, and share with all of you!

Sharon

Pin It!

No comments: