Saturday, August 9, 2008

Another Convention Swap... Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red

I've got a really busy day today... Open House from 10am to 1pm, and new catalog preview party... I'm going to make Eva's Butter Brickle Coffee Cake (YUM!) this morning, and perhaps some other goodies too.  I hope you have a chance to stop by and say hello.  I KNOW you're going to love all the new products and the new Fall/Winter Idea Book!

I wanted to share one more wonderful swap card which I received at the Stampin' Up! 20th anniversary convention in Salt Lake City, Utah!  I've got many more to share, but need to keep this short and sweet today... so I've chosen a sweet swap from Demonstrator Dianne Logeais of Minneapolis, MN.

IMG_3325 002dianeLogeais_conv08

Dianne used the forever favorite "Baroque Motifs" stamp set to add the flourish in Kiwi Kiss Classic Ink to the lower left edge of the whisper white cardstock, and then topped it with a message from the "Heard from the Heart" stamp set in Riding Hood Red Classic Ink.  I love her use of the Bella Rose Designer Papers, Kiwi Kiss, and Riding Hood Red Cardstock.  The card has a Christmas/Holiday feel but would also be suitable as a birthday card.  Notice how she has balanced the main image with two brads at the top left and bottom right?  Diana then added an element of surprise with a coordinating designer paper star punch mounted with dimensional dots.  The result is fun, balanced, and colorful too!  What a lovely card, thanks, Dianne for your sweet swap!

Pin It!

No comments: