Monday, July 28, 2008

Wonderful You... Convention Swap

I've been working furiously on swap cards, and with a little help from my friends I hope to return from convention with lots of wonderful swaps and ideas to share.  This is one of my swap cards I'll bring along, it's much more stunning in person...   I'll be offering this in my Techniques Tuesday class when I return from convention!  See you soon!

ss_wonyou_003slf_closeup_ribbon

Most of my swaps will have eyelets... this one doesn't but it shows a close up of the ribbon wrap detail.  The photo below shows another treatment I tried with brads thru the ribbon...

ss_wonyou_closeup_slf002

I really liked how well the versamark ink matched sahara sand cardstock... such a subtle yet classic look!  View the full card below!

saharasand_wonderfulyou_slf001 

Stamps:  Wonderful You

Cardstock:  Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Glossy White, Whisper White

Ink:  Basic Black Classic Ink, Versamark

Accessories:  Large and Small Oval Punches, Cropadile Tool, Sahara Sand Tafetta Ribbon, Eyelets (on some of the cards...)

Tutorial coming soon! 

Pin It!

No comments: