Saturday, July 26, 2008

Stampers' Showcase on my FIRST try!

fall_leaves_su_slf2What is Stampers' Showcase??  It's one of those great places where Stampin' Up! Demonstrators share ideas with other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  My Upline has been telling me for years... "you should submit that to Stampin' Up!"... almost like a broken record.  Well, I finally sent in my first submission, and it was accepted and published.... Woo Hoo!!  This was one of two cards I actually submitted and unfortunately, the supply list somehow got mixed up on the SU site... but you can view the correct supply list from the original July 12th post HERE

Pin It!

4 comments:

Lee said...

Like a "Broken Record"? When I see talent I have to acknowlege it. I'm glad to see you took my advise and I knew you would make it to Stamper's Showcase. What's not to love about this card? It's lovely!
Congratulations on making it to the case! I knew you could do it. You need to do it more often!

luvthatstampin said...

I love the card. The bow looks neat, the colors blend well, and the card is very balanced. Great job!!

Robin

Susan B said...

Girl you are on fire lately! Congrats on stampers showcase. This card is beautiful and I'm going to CASE it.

Cindy Ware said...

Neat card! It's so cheery and anyone would love to receive it!