Thursday, July 17, 2008

River Rock Bag in a Box for Tia's Workshop

 

 

My brain is in a bit of a muddle.. designing upcoming classes and workshops, sorting thru samples and stamps, gathering supplies, making swaps, and revising forms!  Meanwhile, I've really been racking my brain for something fresh and fun for Tia's upcoming workshop too!  Tia told me she really likes blue... hmm... I went to my cupboard and THERE it was!!  Soft Sky Designer Paper... Perfect!  Soft Sky as you know, is one of the IN-Colors which will retire on August 10th.  It has earned a lot of respect, and a well deserved following during it's short one year of existence... it is still one of my very favorite IN-Colors. 

This is just the cutest idea... it's a box base topped with a bag which Paula Goff recently shared with so many of us. (visit Paula's site HERE)  I've used my Soft Sky Designer Series Papers, matching Soft Sky Textured Cardstock, and of course the Soft Sky stitched ribbon.  Isn't it just adorable!

riverrock_bagbox_slf Stamps:  Big Flowers

Ink:  Soft Sky

Accessories:  Round Tab Punch, 1 1/4" and 1 1/2" circle punches, scallop punch, crystal brad, soft sky designer and textured papers, soft sky stitched ribbon, and the new scallop edge punch!

I hope they enjoy the workshop, bag, and the sneak peak punch!  Oh... by the way.. did you happen to notice those new IN-Colors lurking in the background of the picture?  I think pink pirouette may become my new favorite!

Pin It!

No comments: