Thursday, July 10, 2008

Remember the Polished Stone Technique?

You may recall I posted this card long ago... It was done using the polished stone technique found on splitcoast stampers: HERE The technique was one of my Techniques Tuesday Lessons.

The Polished Stone technique is so much fun.. it uses reinkers, glossy cardstock, and rubbing alcohol.

After creating the polished stone background, I then embossed the leaves using craft ink and clear embossing powder and added an embossed "with gratitude" using versamark and copper emobssing powder. It's really a stunning card in person!

Cardstock: Glossy CS, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla
Reinkers: Pumpkin Pie, Green Galore, Copper, Barely Banana
Other: Very Vanilla 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Mellow Moss Craft Ink, Clear and copper embossing powsers, versamark.

I would love to see your creations using this technique Email Me
Pin It!

1 comment:

Pat S. said...

That has always been my favorite technique. I like the way you embossed the leaves on top.