Monday, July 14, 2008

Our Demo Team is the Best Around!!

I know I've mentioned this before... but did you know that our Demonstrator Team is the BEST?? We really work together, share often, and meet often too.

If you've met me, you know I love to share what I do, my creations, and my love of stamping. I often attend downline meetings with tons of things to share with other demos in my group too!

So... when two of my local fellow demos called me and asked for help creating blogs, I jumped right on it! So, today... I'm introducing all of you to their new blogs! Make sure to leave a comment and let them know I sent you there!

Click to view:

Lee's Blog

Susan's Blog

What a great team! Don't you want to join too?

Click here: JOIN and enter the password JoinMyExclusiveTeam
Pin It!

1 comment:

Lee said...

Sharon,
You are the BEST!!! Thanks for helping with my blog and sharing all of your creations with us. You are one talented lady and friend!