Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm Off to the Stampin' Up! Convention!

Well.. today's a big day! I'm off to my very first Stampin' Up! Convention.

As a newbie, you'll spot me wearing my "First Timer's" button, which I will wear with honor and pride! This convention is the 20th anniversary year for Stampin' Up! I can't wait to see all the goodies they've got for us, and am looking forward to meeting demos from all over the country, my online buddies, other newbies too!

I've been working furiously to create worthy swaps, and look forward to acquiring new ideas to share with my readers and customers too. Of course, upon my return, I'll have my copy of the new Fall/Winter Collection 2008-2009 Catalog too! I've already scheduled a meeting with my downline so that I can share the new catty and all the fabulous new products I'll be bringing home.

I've been busy scheduling my August workshops too! If you've scheduled a workshop between August 5th and 11th, you'll be able to preview the catalog as well. I hope you've ordered your own personal copy of the fabulous Stampin' Up! Catalog (retail $9.95)... it's so full of ideas, recipes for scrapbook pages, cards, and home decor. If you haven't ordered yours yet, feel free to contact me... and I'll make sure you receive your new catalog on August 11th too! Psst... make sure you put NEW CATALOG in the subject line to receive a special discount too!
Pin It!

No comments: