Monday, July 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by LEE and now need to publish 7 random or weird facts. Now, who really wants to publish 7 weird facts about themselves? Conversely, perhaps publishing any facts about yourself is a little weird... hmm what do you think??

So.. here are the rules:

tag_forlee

Now.. let's go to the facts:

  1. I'll be attending the Stampin' Up! Convention for the first time this year!
  2. My son happens to live in Riverton, Utah.. and I had hoped to visit him when he is there but unfortunately will be in Las Vegas when I go to the convention.. go figure!
  3. I love to stamp, and teach stamping, often creating new projects at the suggestion and/or whim of my customers!
  4. No Minimum Order amount is needed when you place a Stampin' Up! order with me... AND the orders generally arrive within 7 to 10 days.. Isn't that fabulous!!
  5. During the school year, I facilitate a group of young women at a local exceptional student center, and they LOVE TO STAMP!
  6. I teach stamping, scrapbooking, and mini-albums at two local craft stores and from my home.
  7. I Love What I Do, and YOU Will Too! Join My Team.. just click HERE and enter the password: JoinMyExclusiveTeam. See you soon!

Part two of the tag... tag 7 more bloggers... I try to look for some that are not tagged as often, it only seems fair to pass the tag around the block a bit! So here goes!

  1. The Shiozaki Beach Girls - Diane and Tori's Blog: Catchin' the Stampin' Wave
  2. Michelle's Blog -- because she is just so very, very talented!
  3. Kelly's Blog: A Stamp Above
  4. Veronica's Blog -- because I used to live very near where she is!
  5. Dannie's Blog: Dannie's Designs
  6. Sheila's Blog (before she tags me): Stamp with Us
  7. Susan's Blog -- under construction but soon to be fabulous... this will really introduce her to the world of blogging, won't it! STAMPING INFERNO

Pin It!

1 comment:

Shiozaki Beach girls said...

Thank you Sharon! I will pass the tag along! :) Looking forward to seeing you at convention...and looking for your FIRST time Convention Button! WHOO HOOO!!!