Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me... And More Convention Swaps

Happy Birthday to me.. Happy Birthday to me.... I've gone to convention, Happy Birthday to Me!

When Stampin' Up! Announced the convention dates, I asked my husband if he'd like to spend my birthday in Salt Lake City.  He wasn't too interested, as we have visited our son at nearby Hill Air Force Base several times over the past couple years... so then I had to find another way to tell him I'd be spending my birthday in Salt Lake City.  He's pretty easy going, so it wasn't that hard to break the news.  I've never spent my birthday away from my family.. but it's CONVENTION after all!  So, here I am at the great Salt Palace, swappin' and sharing and learning and having fun.

Here are two more swaps which I brought along to convention.. same card, two different color palates.. Stamp:  Together Forever, Techniques:  Diagonal Cross Hatching.  Enjoy!

IMG_2838_edited-1IMG_2837

Pin It!

No comments: