Wednesday, June 4, 2008

She's All That, Fun Flowers, and sprinkles box

I had to borrow this set from my upline... "She's All That" is a set of four silhouette images appropriate for just about any occasion. The set of four tall image stamps are in the Occasions Mini Catalog, and only available thru the end of this month. I may go back and add some dazzling diamonds to the 'steam' on the cup.. but otherwise this stamp is a stand alone wow! I've used certainly celery designer papers and matching ink, along with whisper white cardstock and our pretties kit to add the pearl studded flower. The picture is a little distorted.. sorry! I need to get my photo tent back out.. but have been having back to back events and my stampin' room isn't quite functioning as a photography studio right now!

This cute little 2 minute 2-4-6-8 box was made using the "Sprinkles" background stamp and bordering blue paper. Just a touch of my white signo gel pen adds quite a pop to a box that might otherwise be boring! It was a quick box that I made to show my new friend Eva how easily it could be done... and what a change the gel pen would make! If you haven't ever made one, it's really quite easy! Simply cut an 8.5 x 11" piece of cardstock in half (8.5 x 5.5) and then score it at 2, 4, 6, and 8 inches. Turn the cardstock 90 degrees, and score 1.5" along the bottom edge. Cut each even scored line up to the 1.5" score and you have bottom 'flaps' for you box! Add a little tombow multi adhesive, and this baby is good to go!


Pin It!

No comments: