Sunday, June 22, 2008

July Classes and Pictures are coming!

We're halfway thru the year.. how did that happen? I'm looking at my calendar, and realizing that I need to design my July workshops and events! I guess that will be my task for today and to squeeze into the upcoming week! I'm always seeking new ideas to share, fun ways to use stamps we already own, as well as fabulous and fresh new stamps and techniques.

Due to customer requests, I am revisiting one or two of my workshops during the forthcoming month (the Card Keeper, for instance, will be offered again... check MY CALENDAR and RSVP early!) Make sure you check for other classes too... during the month of July I'll also be offering random sneak peaks at new products being offered by Stampin' Up! Of course, there will be new classes and offerings to0, new classes, and new opportunities.

Psssst... don't forget... if you can't make a particular class or workshop, gather a few friends and have me come to YOU! I love to share what I do, teach what I love, and show you new products and ideas. CALL ME to book your in-home demonstration if you live in the Jacksonville area, or if you'd like to purchase a class by mail!
Pin It!

No comments: