Monday, June 16, 2008

12 Month Card Organizer Project

This was such a fun and easy project to make! The supply list is simple also... to make TWO of these adorable and great for gifting books, you will need One "Summer Days" simply scrappin' kit and 12 sheets of 12x12 Whisper White Cardstock, a bind-it-all machine, and 1 1/4" coils.
Each 'pocket' will store your special occasion cards/envelopes and has a handy calendar to record special events within that particular month. To jazz it up a bit, you could add coordinating ribbon, perhaps bashful blue and pumpkin, or wild wasabi to the coil binding. The book would make a great gift for teachers, co-workers and friends too!

The Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' Kit comes with coordinating papers and stickers, allowing you to customize your book as desired. I chose the bright and summery orange flower printed paper for my outer covers, and the textured pumpkin pie paper for my inside covers. The bind it all machine makes binding this
book quite simple too! I have to admit, I didn't come up with this project... you can find Patty Bennet's sample HERE. Of course, you can also take a class and quickly make just one of these adorable books too! Check out my calendar for upcoming classes!
Hope to see you soon!




Pin It!

1 comment:

Zeta said...

I made something like that, bu tI used a mini 3-ring binder, for my inventory!
I used what ever came to mind...I used some SU stuff, I don't have much , I'm kinda BROKE, so I use really cheep stuff!!!!

~ZETA~