Thursday, May 29, 2008

More Fresh Cut Sneak Peaks

I couldn't just stop at three cards.. actually my table is so full of these lovely fresh cut notes and stamped images that I'm not sure what to share!

I've always loved brushed copper cardstock... unfortunately, not everyone shares my adoration for this deep, rich, and elegant cardstock. Paired here with Naturals Ivory and Elegant Eggplant, it's quite a stunning combination. The main image was again stamped and stippled with elegant eggplant ink and the Fresh Cuts Stamp Set. Barely visible in the photo, the branch image was also stamped DTP along the bottom edge of the copper front. The Naturals Ivory foldover was also stippled with elegant eggplant ink. Add a little bit of Antique Copper hodgepodge, a knot of elegant eggplant ribbon, and I think it's a stunning card!

This card is a more simple design. The cardstock used was Bravo Burgundy, Chocolate Chip, and Sahara Sand. A touch of Antique Copper Hodgepodge accents the verbiage "for you". I used the branch image from the stamp set to create a unique overall background on this card too. No stippling, just simple stamping!


Of all the cards I've made, I believe this one is my very favorite! Stamps: Fresh Cuts, and Sanded. Cardstock used: River Rock, Ballet Blue, Brocade Blue, Old Olive, and Glossy White.
Inks: Old Olive, Ballet blue, So Saffron, and Wild Wasabi. Accessories: 5/8" Ballet Blue Grosgrain, Antique Brass Hodgepodge Hardware, and a sponge. Technique: sponging.

I think we'll add this card to my next stamp a stack too.. hope to see you there!




Pin It!

No comments: