Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mothers' Day and a Wedding Card

My sweet DH whisked me away for Mothers' Day to a condo on Crescent Beach. It was a remote location with little/no internet access... but we did great cell phone reception! We returned yesterday afternoon.. so back to business. Our daughter and beau met us for lunch on Sunday afternoon in St. Augustine. In spite of all the storm warnings, we had a beautiful and pleasant day. Hope you all had a pleasant Mothers' Day too!

On a sour note, I found out that our son is out of the country... a slight fact he neglected to tell us. You may recall he is in the US Airforce, this will be his second tour of Iraq.. or Afghanistan, or wherever he is! I got an email at 4am telling me (belated) happy Mothers' Day... from 8 hours away.

Change the subject... here's a card I made with the new stamp set "To Have and to Hold" which I received from Jennifer Pereda of Scrap and Scrap Ideas


Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamp: To Have and to Hold
Ink: Versamark
Other: Basic Black 1/4" grosgrain, white and black detail embossing powder.




Pin It!

No comments: