Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fathers' Day Card and Wallet


Fathers' Day is right around the corner.. have you made Dad a special card yet? Fashioned to 'look' like Dad's wallet, this card was inspired by an acutal WALLET card . I can't seem to recall who made/shared the original card with me (I thought it was fellow demo Patty Bennet... but after a quick visit to her website, I may be wrong...) It's a quick and fun card to create, and one we'll be making in upcoming stamp a stacks at my local craft stores.. hope to see you there!


As for the inspiration card... here is the wallet I made from paper. I chose to change the colors a little bit, and used a stipple brush to distress the top of the card. Multiple pockets provide storage for gift cards or handmade coupons for Dad too... there's even a secret 'pocket' to store a cash gift! Join me for my Memorial Day Stampin' Open House.. place a minimum $25.00 order... and I'll show you how to make one of these cards to take home with you!

Pin It!

No comments: