Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wow!! I won a contest!

Another busy week! I spent most of this morning checking email, cleaning out my inbox, etc because I hadn't had time to really sit down and read everything (it took me 2 1/2 hours). Note to self: don't let that happen again!


MUCH to my surprise, I also found out that I won a scrapbook layout contest!! WOW!! I haven't really spent much time entering contests... Yes, I have entered/won quilting competitions.. but not rubber stamping, scrapbooking, or card making competitions. Imagine my surprise when one of those emails contained a link to my winning entry.. all I can say is WOW.. and THANKS to all of you who voted for me!


I'm sure you're wondering exactly WHAT contest I entered... and what the winning entry was. Here is the link: Baby Blues and Buttons

This is a fairly new forum for stampers and scrappers alike. Make sure you check out all the wonderful tutorials too! Oh.. and tell Jennifer that I gave you the link to her fun site!


You can also find my coordinating/matching page in the gallery. Be sure to check out my fierce competition too! What a great honor to be selected from this pool of talent!


So.. what did I win?? Well, this is fun! A Stampin' Up! set with a value up to $25.95. What did I pick? "To Have and To Hold" #111003. With the upcoming wedding season, I think it will be the perfect addition to my stamp collection!
Pin It!

1 comment:

DebbieD said...

Congratulatons on your win! I tried to look at your winning entry but the site is down for maintenance. I will check back later today.