Friday, April 4, 2008

Western Sky Make 'n Takes

I have fallen in love with Stampin' Up's Western Sky Designer Papers! They are so much richer in color, with depth and patterns than portrayed in the Stampin' up! Catalog. Even though I hated to cut up the beautiful double-sided papers, I've finally succumbed and prepared make 'n takes for Brandy's upcoming workshop.

The first item is hard to photograph.. and is a cute bag which may be filled with candy as a party favor.. or a special gift. It also uses the scallop punch, circle punches, and the 'Circle of Friendship" stamp set.

The second make 'n take is a card using the bugs and kisses stamp set. I love how the ants are crawling up and down, and appear to have chewed away at the card! Isn't this designer paper fabulous! Got to go and cut up some more of it... hmmm, what will I make next??
Pin It!

No comments: