Sunday, March 23, 2008

I've been tagged... So.. I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about me that you may not know. Let's see..

I love to bead, quilt, and stamp and constantly challenge myself with new techniques and ideas. On that note.. I can easily entertain myself for weeks at a time with my crafting supplies.

I drink low fat chocolate milk every day.

I have a wonderful husband and two beautiful (adult) children.

I live in Jacksonville, Fl. but spent formidable teen years in California and could move back in the blink of an eye.

My son will be deploying to Iraq for the second time in two months, I think about him every day.

I love to teach rubber stamping! .. is that cheating?? You probably already know that!!!

This one is for my upline and fellow demos: When I brainstorm a topic, it doesn't come right away.. but when it does, everything comes all at once and doesn't stop for days.

I was tagged by my swappin' friend Yvonne Metz check out her blog.. it's lots of fun!

Now I get to decide who to tag.. hmmmmm.
Pin It!

No comments: