Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Change of Card...


Last post, I mentioned a card I created for my hostess' workshop.. well, that got changed! I just wanted something snazzier.. so I made a phone call and begged for help. After tossing a few ideas around, I set down to the worktable.. and came up with a different card. (Yes, we still did that egg bag.. and it was a big hit!)


Since then, things have been pretty crazy around here.. people coming and going, the phone ringing off the hook.. but sale a bration has finally come to an end.. well, once the orders are delivered it will be at an end for me :)


So.. here, quickly.. is the card I made to match the egg bag. We stamped the envelopes too with the butterflies from the set I keep calling (erroneously) kindness. The real name of the stamp set is Kind Thoughts!! It's a great set for backgrounds, polymer clay, art clay silver/gold, or PMC.. or PMG for that matter! Someday when I have an extra hour or two, I'm going to prove it and make something beautiful in precious metal clay and/or polymer clay to show you too!


Recipe:
Stamps: Kind Thoughts, Birthday Whimsey
Cardstock: WW, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip
Other: Hodgepodge Silver Ribbon slide (aren't they beautiful??), scallop punch, paper snips, assorted circle punches, White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon

Scroll down for pictures!


Pin It!

No comments: