Sunday, March 23, 2008

Another volleyball layout

This layout was actually done first.. funny I published them out of order. I used stickers we had been collecting for many years (all before I became a stampin' up! demonstrator). The background is also done with two volleyball stamps with versamark. I just love the spiral punch for scrapbooking.. it adds a fun element to the page. I often get lost in my pictures when I scrapbook.. reminiscing the moments/days of our past and all the fun times we had. There are so many memories to share thru scrapbooking too. I wish I had been a better photographer back when these photos were taken.. or had a better camera at that time.. No journalling on these pages because the newspaper clippings and stats say it all. My daughter loves these pages and the memories they bring too!

Pin It!

No comments: