Friday, February 22, 2008

In order to jump start myself when I have a creative slump, I often look at swaps I've received, and my personal blog heros for inspiration..

This first card is based on one I received as a swap from the very talented Yvonne Metz.. I posted her very pretty white/brown/blue and pink card earlier this month. Adding a few more punched circles for dimension, as well as a boho blossoms punched image.. and changing up the colors a bit. I really like the look of color behind very vanilla cardstock. Although the picture doesn't really do this card justice, the Dazzling Diamonds just POP off this baby!



Cardstock: Certainly Celery DP, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, So Saffron
Stamps: A Beautiful Thing, Time Well Spent
Ink: Bashful Blue
Misc.: Dazzling Diamonds, Bashful Blue Tafetta Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8”, 1 1/8” and 1 ¼’ Circle, Boho Blossoms Punches, 2-way glue pen

Do you remember that cute CASED pencil holder I posted around Valentines Day? Cased from the talented blogger Sharon Johnston (No time to stamp).. it was done in wasabi and regal rose.. SO.. here's my card in honor of Sharon's cute pencil holder! Isn't this fresh and fun!

Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Stamps: Time Well Spent
Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink
Ribbon: Regal Rose
Misc: Glue Dots, White Signo Gel Pen, Stampin’ Write Markers, Fiskars Decorative Scallop Scissors

Pin It!

1 comment:

Yvonne Metz said...

Sharon, Thank you so much for the comment and GREAT Card! LOVE those Sparkles! I'm so behind but am planning on addind swaps to my blog too! LOVE your Blog!