Friday, February 15, 2008

Baby buggies and chickens

I have a TON of paper scraps... don't you? I'm always trying to incorporate them into my stampin' projects. This card is a perfect example! I recall having seen a baby buggy made with a circle and square punch some time ago. My scallop punch was still sitting on my work table, and I punched out a scrap of bashful blue, then aligned my 1 3/8" square punch.. and removed a portion of it to get this cute little buggy! The Kraft paper background, ribbon originals, and buttons add just the right dimension to this simple, dry embossed card. I guess I should have made it in pink.. since my old friend Shannon W. had a little girl!!! I'm sure she would like this card (if it was PINK).

The Easter Holiday is approaching quickly, and I just love the new Stampin' Up! set "A Good Egg". The inside message says "You Crack Me Up!". The little smarties treat holder which I cased for my valentine project is just as cute with the little chicken/egg combo!


Pin It!

No comments: