Monday, January 14, 2008

Swappin' with Demos across the Country!

I participated in a new catalog swap for demonstrators which was organized by Shauna Congeliese (a demonstrator from Las Vegas, Nevada). We signed up to make a designated number of cards, and in return received new card samples by talented demonstrators from around the country! I enjoyed opening up my envelope and seeing the new stamp sets thru the eyes of others. My swap was based on the stamp set "A Little Birdie Told Me".
Recipe:
Cardstock: Regal Rose, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery
Designer Paper: Porcelain Prints
Ink: Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana
Stamps: A little birdie told me, Sanded
Punches/Accessories: Ribbon Originals 'fairy tale', scallop circle, 1" and 1/4" circle, word window punch, cropadile, paper snips, SNAIL, watercolor pencils, soft subtles barely banana brad.
Here is a swap I received from Cindy Villa using the Heartfelt Thanks, Doodle This, and Time Well Spent Stamp Sets from Stampin' Up!
And another I received from Jenny Rockhold of Lander, Wyoming. It uses the following Stampin' Up! sets: Happy Heart Day, Short and Sweet, Kisses Wheel. The colors are fun and fresh with pixie pink and gable green on Real Red!

Pin It!

No comments: