Sunday, January 27, 2008

Saturday Stamp Camp Fun!

We had so much fun yesterday at Stamp Camp! We made a total of 5 projects, had a lot of fun chatting and stamping and eating too!

One of the projects we made was a candy bar/gift card holder. Yes, I've done this at AC Moore before.. but this is the first time we've done it at my stamp camp! We used the lovely Porcelain Prints Designer Papers, complimented by Certainly Celery and Blue Bayou Cardstock. I just LOVE the bird from my new ALWAYS stamp set too! Stamped first in craft ink, we then embossed it with clear embossing powder before coloring with Stampin' Write Markers. My daughter didn't think it looked very much like a valentines project.. but I was going for colors which could be gifted to boys/girls/ladies and gents!



The other projects we made included the cute Target Mailboxes, two special valentines (one cased from my upline), and a stamped/embossed SweetHearts box (also cased from leadership samples). Scroll down to see the mailbox pics.. I'll post the rest of the pictures.. tomorrow. And of course, all the products are Stampin' Up!



Pin It!

No comments: